Directors and Staff
The Prince Albert Historical Society operates with a Board of Directors and full- and part-time staff. The Society's office, located in the Historical Museum, is open year-round.
- Curator / Manager: Michelle Taylor
- Finance Manager: Darlene Otet
- Programming & Outreach Coordinator: Jeri McKelvie
- Summer Opening: Students are hired as museum interpreters to work at all four museums during the summer opening period.
- Summer 2023 - Twelve (12) positions.
- Museum Assistant (Position closed)
- The Museum Assistant will aid in the day-to-day operation of the Prince Albert Museums. This will include organizing and providing tours, outreach programs and social media management.
- Start Date: Immediately after hiring
- Job Type: Temporary Part-time (20 hours / week, afternoons)
- Wage: $17.00 per hour
- This competition will remain open until a suitable cadidate is chosen.
- Job posting information: job summary, qualifications and wages
- Detailed job description outlines required key responsibilities and qualifications
- Email a resume and cover letter in pdf format to email@example.com, Attn: Michelle Taylor
- Museum Interpreters (Position closed)
Board of Directors 2023-2024
- President: Fred Payton
- 1st Vice-President: Michael Gange
- 2nd Vice-President: John Thompson
- Treasurer: Todd Robertson
- Secretary: Mary Brown
- Pam Booker
- Tyler Hazelwood
- Nancy Pardoe
- Troy Parenteau
- Shirley Swain
Previous Board Members